Open Season on Honda Civics

11:31 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
For the most part, I leave a rather boring life. Work, school, gym, eat, sleep, repeat. Hence, my blog archive is much like my height, short, short, short, short.

This morning, however, I went outside, got into my car, checked my mirrors, and found this:Yes, that's right, a 400 Trophy Hunter Arrow had pierced my vulnerable passenger side-view mirror.

How did the arrow get there? Your guess is as good as mine. Actually, most of yours were much better. Here are the hypotheses you've given me so far:

  • Crazy, Hunter Ex-Boyfriend. Most popular hypotheses so far. Only Problem with this is I don't tend to meet men that are man enough to shoot an arrow straight into a car. Maybe crazy enough, just not man enough.
  • Very Angry Indian trying to chase white girl off of land. Could be true. Who knows?
  • Cupid was trying to shoot my sorry single ass and just plain missed. My favorite theory so far. Thanks Megan!
It sure was a pain trying to figure this out, but the absolute ridiculousness of the situation almost makes my $250 deductable worth it! LOL! Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do!

4 comments:

+AM+ said...

oh that.... sorry, it was me hunting the elusive cactus here in az. i must be stronger than i thought

Milroys said...

This is the best thing ever. I love it. I personally like the cupid theory best as well! And it's about time you updated your blog....even if it did take an arrow in your car to do so. Love you sis!

Unknown said...

that is the FUNNIEST thing ever. only in denver

The Royal Buffington's said...

That is hilarious! We actually own a real bow and arrow. I don't know why. Probably so we can shoot people's rear-view mirrors.