Channeling Posh Spice....
9:34 PM Edit This 5 Comments »Pictures have been requested and pictures have been granted. OK one picture, I'll work on getting some more recent ones... My new haircut seems to be channeling Mrs. Beckham, no? If I dye it blonde, I might have to start singing, "So tell me what you want, what you really want..." Gotta run, I just got an unexpicable urge to put on some gogo boots and dance around my apartment. Where's my hairbrush? I need a microphone.....

5 comments:
wow!!! I love you haircut it's really cute. I just cut my hair just not as short. And that is awesome to hear that you started a master's program. Your so stinking smart. Anyways it's good to see you on here.
I love the haircut. It looks so cute on you. Can you find me a wig that looks that good! I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well!
Erin!!! You finally caved and now we can stay in touch more regularly!!! you can visit my blog at bfairbanks.blogspot.com
Glad to see you pursuing your job! Sounds like a fun one!
I love the haircut! Definitely Posh-like, but it suits you. :) Thanks for adding at least one picture! :)
It was so great to see an updated pic, and my goodness your hair looks so gorgeous! Its been two years since ive seen you, and you look great. So happy to hear you are doing well. Miss you heaps!!! Your long lost Aussie friend, Dee xoxo
Post a Comment