The Hot List
7:20 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
The top ten things that are currently peaking my interest, making me laugh out loud, and buzzing on my radar this week.
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
I haven't been this excited about a movie since I heard George Lucas was remaking Star Wars. I do believe Indiana Jones 4 is his way of personally apologizing to me for that fiasco with a lovely slice of Harrison Ford. - Tyler does the hula. Most of you have not seen this video, if you're on facebook and have seen it, you know what I'm talking about. One and only time I've regretted skipping out on a YSA activity.
- Springtime is here! I was one snowstorm away from a complete meltdown. This sunshine has given me new life, truly it has.
- The Dunder Mifflin String Quartet.
Dallin leads the strings Journey style. Let's give a shout out to the boy who once asked me if my secret cheese ball ingredient was Vodka! - Rugby. No other sport I'd rather watch. Support your local hooker, play rugby.
- Nine West, Forger, Orange and White Heels.
Been coveting these for a couple months now, they're finally on sale and I'm thinking about buying them. Don't match a thing I own, but they're so beautiful. Oh, for the love of shoes! - Guster. I just really love this band.
- Cava Cava Oranges. These pink oranges are juicy, tasty, and delicious! If you've never tried one, you are missing out.
- 24 hour fitness. Because it's so hard to find the time to work out, and they're always open when you do. Even if it's 5am while you're visiting your parents in your hometown.
- The Office. Let's face it, this show is my weekly salvation. Although, for the record, if Dwight stole my good peanut butter to get gum out of Michael's hair, I'd kill him. Probably with my nunchucks. What? You don't think I know how to use them?

5 comments:
Bryan and I saw the video clip of Dunder Mifflin before we read that Dallin was in it...and Bryan recognized him right away! Too funny...and yes those shoes are TOTALLY you!!!!
Well hello there Erin! It is the other Erin from Ft Collins! How are you! Beautiful as ever I see! Glad to have stumbled upon your blog! AND we have the same background!
WIEEERD!
Love,
Erin
Nice shoes, they do scream Erin! What did you think of the Office season finale? I was totally pulling for Dwight & Angela! Forget the cat...
so, i think i'm taking the gre next month. think i have to study?
okay it's time you update your blog!!!
Post a Comment